NorthWest Glaciologists Meeting, October 13-14 at UBC, Vancouver

NorthWest Glaciologists Meeting, October 13-14 at UBC, Vancouver

Valentina Radic-2
Colleagues,

The annual NorthWest Glaciologists meeting will be October 13-14 at the
University of British Columbia in Vancouver.

Please visit the website for more information (the website is
continuously updated as the meeting approaches):
https://www.eoas.ubc.ca/news-events/events/1507910400-

Although we strive for minimal organization and control, we do want to
give everybody time to present their research by developing a
preliminary draft of the program. We also want to provide adequate
refreshments. So please let us know:
          - that you plan to attend, and on which days (Friday and/or
Saturday)
          - whether you wish to present a talk or poster, and if so, which?
          - what is your presentation title?
          - will you attend the Friday evening social event?
          - how can we contact you?
Please send your information to [hidden email]

Additional information will be sent only to those who have contacted us
and provided their email addresses. Thanks!

Cheers,
Valentina

--
Valentina Radic