NorthWest Glaciologists Meeting, October 13-14 at UBC, Vancouver

NorthWest Glaciologists Meeting, October 13-14 at UBC, Vancouver

Valentina Radic-2
Colleagues,

The annual NorthWest Glaciologists meeting will be October 13-14 at the
University of British Columbia in Vancouver.

Please visit the website for more information (the website is
continuously updated as the meeting approaches):
https://www.eoas.ubc.ca/news-events/events/1507910400-
Please copy and paste the above web address into your browser (otherwise
it won't work)

Although we strive for minimal organization and control, we do want to
give everybody time to present their research by developing a
preliminary draft of the program. We also want to provide adequate
refreshments. So please let us know:
          - that you plan to attend, and on which days (Friday and/or
Saturday)
          - whether you wish to present a talk or poster, and if so, which?
          - what is your presentation title?
          - will you attend the Friday evening social event?
          - how can we contact you?
Please send your information to [hidden email]

Additional information will be sent only to those who have contacted us
and provided their email addresses. Thanks!

Cheers,
Valentina

--
Valentina Radic