Northwest Glaciologists' Meeting 2020

brinkerhoff, doug
Dear Cryolisters,

Just a quick reminder that the 2020 Northwest Glaciologists' Meeting, to be held on the afternoons of October 14th-16th, is just a week away.

Due to current events, this meeting will be held remotely.

For more information, please visit https://nwg2020.org/.  If you plan to attend, we'd appreciate if you would fill out the form found at the bottom of the website so that we can contact you with telecon info.  For questions about the conference, please E-mail northwest[hidden email].

Hope to see you there!

Doug

--
Doug Brinkerhoff