OGGM-Edu - an online educational platform about glaciers

OGGM-Edu - an online educational platform about glaciers

Fabien Maussion
Dear Cryolisters,

Motivated by a recent request to the list, I would like to advertise OGGM-Edu (https://edu.oggm.org), a platform we have been working on for more than a year now.

The platform contains interactive applications (no programming needed) as well as python notebooks running an idealized flowline model. Our aim is to facilitate the work of instructors by providing templates, and we encourage "mix and re-use" for your own, individual purposes.

We are developing the platform as a side project without specific funding, so do not expect miracles! We would very much welcome your feedback and are open for collaborations to make it better.

Best,

Fabien & the OGGM team