Ocean and Climate Model Manager vacancy at British Antarctic Survey

Ocean and Climate Model Manager vacancy at British Antarctic Survey

Holland, Paul R.
Dear Colleagues,

We seek to appoint an Ocean and Climate Model Manager at the British Antarctic Survey.

Based in the Polar Oceans programme, the postholder will join a team investigating ocean and ice variability in the Southern and Arctic oceans and its impacts on the Earth System.  The postholder will manage all ocean modelling infrastructure and climate model output, contributing to scientific publications as appropriate.  This is an open-ended post with flexible hours, and we are willing to consider part-time or flexible working patterns for an appropriate candidate.  Full details are at:

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/employment/vacancies/job.php?JobID=812

The closing date for applications is 21st April 2013, though I'm very happy to answer informal enquiries about the post before then.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Holland
British Antarctic Survey