Online registration for IGS 2011 La Jolla, pre-registration extended

Online registration for IGS 2011 La Jolla, pre-registration extended

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

Because of the large number of abstract submissions received, review of the abstracts is taking a bit longer than we had hoped. We are thus extending the pre-registration by a week or until 1 April.

Online registration International Symposium on Interactions of Ice Sheets and Glaciers with the Ocean, due to be held 5–10 June at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla, California, USA is now open.

Please go to http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2011/California/

The pre-registration deadline is 1 April 2011. After that date a late fee of $80 will be added

Please remember to check whether you require a visa to travel to USA. If so, you will need an invitation letter from the Local Organizing Committee (LOC). Please contact the LOC at [hidden email]

The second circular is posted on the symposium website and the IGS website.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon
Secretary General