Online registration for the IGS Winnipeg symposium now open.

Online registration for the IGS Winnipeg symposium now open.

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist member.

Online registration for the IGS Winnipeg symposium 'Sea Ice at the Interface' is now open.

The symposium is being held in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 18–23 August 2019.

To register visit the local website https://igswpg.com/register/. The symposium is capped at 350 delegates and we already have well over a hundred delegates registered.

We highly recommend that you make your hotel reservation ASAP, as there are quite a few events happening in Winnipeg the same week. And things are filling up.

The local website < https://igswpg.com/> has full details on the symposium

We have a Travel Award Program to help support students and early career scientists. The deadline is May 13th, 2019.   Details on eligibility and process for application can be found at: www.igswpg.com/travel-award-program/

You can access the second circular at https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2019/winnipeg/

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/