Online registration for the virtual IGS-NB meeting is now open

Online registration for the virtual IGS-NB meeting is now open

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist member

NOTE that I am emphasizing the NORDIC so as not to confuse you. This is indeed different from the previously announced British Branch meeting.

The 2020 Virtual IGS NORDIC Branch 2020 will be held 11–13 November in Cyberspace

The timing of the meeting will be 11am-4pm (CET)

In addition to presentations and poster displays, the IGS EGG will organise activities for early career scientists

Online registration for the IGS-NB is now open. Go to https://bit.ly/35mXjC6

Registration is FREE but you must register so we can identify you and convince ourselves you are not a Troll.

The abstract submission is also open. Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/abstracts/20igsnb/ and submit your abstract

Remember to use the meeting twitter hashtag #IGSNB2020

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General