Open Access Polar and Cryospheric Remote Sensing Data Survey

Open Access Polar and Cryospheric Remote Sensing Data Survey

Allen Pope
Dear Cryolist,

As part of an upcoming special issue on Cryospheric Remote Sensing, we are updating our paper on "Open Access Data in Polar and Cryospheric Remote Sensing." This paper was intended both as reference for those teaching/joining the field and a state-of-the-science commentary. Since its publication in 2014, I know there has been a HUGE proliferation of further satellites, innovative techniques, and new datasets.

If you have a particularly useful satellite or dataset in mind (your own or another that you use, current or upcoming), it would be very much appreciated if you took a minute to fill out this quick form to make sure it gets included: https://goo.gl/forms/lFxeqQqKYP3Vr9DW2

The deadline for submissions is 5 January 2017. Thank you for your help in making this a strong reference for the community!

Best,
Allen

Re: Open Access Polar and Cryospheric Remote Sensing Data Survey

Allen Pope
Hi Cryolist,

Just a reminder to please submit your satellite and data suggestions by the end of the week. The deadline is Friday 5 January 2018 (not, in fact, a year ago as I originally wrote.

Happy New Year!
Allen