Opening of Associate Professor in Physical Geography (Glaciology) at University of Oslo

Opening of Associate Professor in Physical Geography (Glaciology) at University of Oslo

Andreas Kääb-2

Dear all

At the Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo, we are happy to announce
the opening of an

Associate Professor in Physical Geography - Glaciology

The focus of this permanent position is on

observations (field and remote sensing) and
numerical modelling of glacier flow and
dynamics at different spatial and temporal scales.

More details on the position and on the online application can be found under
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/162873/associate-professor-in-physical-geography

Application deadline is 17 March 2019.

Thomas Vikhamar Schuler, [hidden email], and me, Andreas Kääb,
[hidden email], would be happy to answer questions regarding the opening, in
addition to the contacts given in the full announcement text.

Best regards

Andreas Kääb