PAGES-INQUA ECR Workshop on past socio-environmental systems

PAGES-INQUA ECR Workshop on past socio-environmental systems

Fran

On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the joint PAGES-INQUA workshop for early-career researchers:

Past Socio-Environmental Systems (PASES)

Where: La Serena, Chile

When: 9-13 November 2020

The workshop will consist of both contributions by early-career researchers (ECRs) and practical breakout groups in which participants will work on community-driven scientific questions. We welcome ECRs researching the social side of paleosciences with links to paleoclimate and paleoecological data and models. All the details in the attached circular.

Please contact us at [hidden email] with questions.

Best wishes,

--
Dr. Franciéle Schwanck Carlos
Centro Polar e Climático - CPC

PAGES-INQUA PASES First circular.pdf (986K) Download Attachment