PAIS conference: SIDE WORKSHOP - ice sheet - ice shelves reconstructions

PAIS conference: SIDE WORKSHOP - ice sheet - ice shelves reconstructions

Florence Colleoni
Dear all,

During the PAIS conference (Trieste, September 11-15th), we organise a side workshop:

*********************************************************************************************************************************
Can we (re)construct the past and future extent
of Antarctic ice shelves?

Observations & Models

Wednesday Sept. 13,
Saturnia room
10:30 - 12:30

More informations and the agenda on the workshop website:
https://sites.google.com/site/paisiceshelves/

If you are interested, you can register on the PAIS conference website:
 http://pais-conference-2017.inogs.it/node/add/workshop-registration

(Registration is included in the conference registration fee)

🍷☀We hope to see you in Trieste (don't forget your sunglasses)!☀🍷

Florence Colleoni, on the behalf of
Paolo Stocchi, Laura De Santis & Fabio Florindo