PLEASE READ: Special Sessions deadline for Fall AGU is fast approaching

PLEASE READ: Special Sessions deadline for Fall AGU is fast approaching

Anne Nolin-2
Dear Cryolist participants,

There is a new deadline for proposing AGU special sessions this year: April 20th (see www.agu.org/meetings for more information)

That means that there are less than two weeks left to propose special sessions for the 2011 AGU Meeting.

I need volunteers to organize special sessions in the following thematic areas of cryospheric research:
Seasonal Snow
Glaciers
Ice Sheets
Permafrost/Frozen Ground
Sea Ice

Please contact me immediately so that we can coordinate!

Thank you and kind regards,
Anne Nolin
Chair, AGU Cryosphere Focus Group

Anne Nolin
Associate Professor, Department of Geosciences
Wilkinson 104
Oregon State University
541-737-8051 (office)
541-737-1200 (fax)