PROMICE anniversary 22 September

van As, Dirk
Dear all,

On 22 September we celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Programme for Monitoring of the Greenland Ice Sheet (PROMICE). Please join us for an interesting afternoon with talks by scientists and policy makers. Please sign up by replying to this email. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in Copenhagen!

All the best,
The PROMICE project team

PROMICE 10-year anniversary.pdf (153K) Download Attachment