PROMICE invite: 22 Sep

van As, Dirk

Hi everyone,

On Friday 22 September we celebrate the first 10 years of the Programme for Monitoring the Greenland Ice Sheet (www.PROMICE.dk) at GEUS, Copenhagen. Between 13.30 and 17:00 there will be talks and drinks to entertain a diverse crowd. Please consider joining us, especially if you’re already in town for the 20-22 Sep workshop on “modeling meltwater in snow and firn” organized by Peter Langen (DMI).

Please let me know if you plan to stop by.

Cheers,

Dirk

Dirk van As

Senior research scientist, PROMICE manager

Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS)

Øster Voldgade 10, 1350 Copenhagen, Denmark

Delivery address: Rigensgade 13, 1316 København K, Denmark