PUB 2011 - Free registration for first 50 by April 10th!

PUB 2011 - Free registration for first 50 by April 10th!

Michael Allchin (IP3 / WC2N Data Manager)
Untitled Document

With the usual apologies for cross-posting - I'm forwarding this for the benefit of cryolisters involved in hydrological modelling: we anticipate significant 3rd-pole / mountain / sub-arctic content at this workshop, and would encourage you to take advantage of the free-registration deal currently available!

International Association of Hydrological Sciences
Prediction in Ungauged Basins movement

Important news for the Putting PUB into Practice workshop
in Canmore, Alberta, Canada,
10th - 14th May 2011

Having negotiated further with the meeting's venue, and following major contributions from several sponsor institutions / organisations, we are pleased to announce that the workshop fees of $375 will be waived for the first 50 registrants.

This means that attendance at the workshop and all meals from Wednesday 11th May to Friday 13th May (excluding dinner in the evening of Thursday 12th May, when we envisage an opportunity for gastronomic fieldwork in the hostelries of Canmore) will be covered at no cost for these 50 people.

However, in order to qualify for this offer, you must register and book your 4-night stay for the meeting at the Canmore Radisson before 10th April 2011. Details of the special rates available will be sent to you when you register.

There may additionally be the possibility of further contributions to lodging costs for those who are able to demonstrate need of them: if this could be important for you, please use the 'notes / questions' field of the registration form to make your case.

Register now at www.iahs-pub.org/pub2011!