PYRN virtual holiday events with cash prizes

PYRN virtual holiday events with cash prizes

Lara Hughes-Allen
The Permafrost Young Researchers Network (PYRN) is hosting a Virtual Secret Gift Exchange!

The PYRN Virtual Gift Exchange is a great way to connect with your fellow permafrost researchers and have a chance to win up to 200 euros!

Find more information and sign up to participate here:

Not a member yet? Join here:

Hate gifts? We will also be hosting a 2020 bingo on our instagram PYRN_offical. You will also be eligible to win up to 200 euros if you participate in 2020 Bingo. Stay tuned for more info about Bingo!

Questions? Contact Lara Hughes at [hidden email]

Cheers!
-Lara

--
Lara Hughes-Allen, M.Sc