Paper submission to Annals of Glaciology - 'Interactions of ice sheets and glaciers with the ocean'

Paper submission to Annals of Glaciology - 'Interactions of ice sheets and glaciers with the ocean'

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members,

The International Glaciological Society is planning a thematic issue on ‘Interactions of ice sheets and glaciers with the ocean'. We now invite all interested researchers to submit papers to this issue.

Online submission had been opened but we have been having trouble setting up the software following an update of the ScholarOne online submission system.

We have thus decided to ask you to simply send a PDF of you manuscript, with figures embedded in place, direct to the IGS office using the e-mail address <[hidden email]>.

All the best

Magnús

__________________________

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge

CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/

Re: Paper submission to Annals of Glaciology - 'Interactions of ice sheets and glaciers with the ocean'

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members,

APOLOGIES – DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION IS 15 SEPTEMBER

[...]

Helen Amanda Fricker

Dear Cryolist,

As many of you are aware, we are running a thematic issue of Annals of Glaciology that is related to the theme IGS Symposium held at Scripps/La Jolla in July, on “Interactions of glaciers and ice sheets with the ocean”. We expect the first papers to appear online in December. This email is an invitation for anyone with an in-preparation manuscript that fits that theme to consider submitting to this issue of the Annals. We can promise you a rapid review process (~2 months), and papers will be published online as they are accepted. Once all have been accepted we will then print a hard copy of the issue, and you will have the option to receive a copy.

If you are interested, please let me know the title of your paper as soon as possible. The final deadline will be 15 November 2016.

When your manuscript is ready, please submit it at the following link: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/aog

Thank you - Helen

Associate Chief Editor

Annals of Glaciology 74

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Magnus Magnusson <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%20%280%291223%20355%20974" value="+441223355974" target="_blank">+44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: <a href="tel:%2B44%20%280%291223%20354%20931" value="+441223354931" target="_blank">+44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/

Dr Helen Amanda Fricker
Professor