Ph.D. in Microseismicity of Ice Streams at the British Antarctic Survey and the University of Cambridge

Ph.D. in Microseismicity of Ice Streams at the British Antarctic Survey and the University of Cambridge

Smith, Andy
Dear Colleagues,

We seek to appoint a Ph.D. student at the British Antarctic Survey, with the degree awarded by our project partners at the University of Cambridge.  The student will work on passive seismic data from Rutford Ice Stream, West Antarctica.  Full details are at:

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/employment/vacancies/job.php?JobID=607

Please bring this opportunity to the attention of any talented individuals that might be interested in the post.  Candidates must satisfy UK residency conditions to be eligible for the full studentship.  The closing date for applications is 1st March 2011, though I'm very happy to answer informal enquiries about the post before then.

Thanks,
Andy

Dr A M Smith
IceSheets Programme Co-ordinator
British Antarctic Survey
Natural Environment Research Council
High Cross
Madingley Road
Cambridge CB3 0ET
UK
Tel: +44 (0)1223 221481
E-mail: [hidden email]

--
This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only NERC