Ph.D. in ocean modelling at the British Antarctic Survey

Ph.D. in ocean modelling at the British Antarctic Survey

Holland, Paul R.
Dear Colleagues,

We seek to appoint a Ph.D. student at the British Antarctic Survey, with the degree awarded by our project partners at Imperial College London.  The student will model freezing processes beneath Larsen Ice Shelf, Antarctica.  Full details are at:

<http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/employment/vacancies/job.php?JobID=599>

Please bring this opportunity to the attention of any talented individuals that might be interested in the post.  Candidates must satisfy UK residency conditions to be eligible for the full studentship.  The closing date for applications is 4th March 2011, though I'm very happy to answer informal enquiries about the post before then.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Holland
British Antarctic Survey
[hidden email]
+44 (0)1223 221444
http://www.bas.ac.uk/profile/paul/

--
This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only NERC