PhD position available at the University of York (UK)

PhD position available at the University of York (UK)

David Rippin
Dear friends and colleagues

As part of our NERC Doctoral Training Partnership, a fully-funded Ph.D. position is being advertised in the Department of Environment and Geography at the University of York, entitled: "Exploring ‘collapse structures’ as a hitherto unidentified component of glacier mass loss", supervised by myself and Dr Colin McClean (both York), Dr James Lea (University of Liverpool) and Dr Jeremy Ely (University of Sheffield). Further details can be found on the FindAPhD website here.

Please do share this opportunity widely. Informal enquiries can be directed to me at [hidden email].

Many thanks
Dave Rippin

--
Dr David M. Rippin
Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Physical Geography

Department of Environment and Geography, University of York
Wentworth Way, Heslington, York, YO10 5NG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1904 324 703; Fax: +44 (0)1904 322 998; Email: [hidden email]