PhD position in Germany. Paleoclimate/Tectonics/Surface processes related

PhD position in Germany. Paleoclimate/Tectonics/Surface processes related

Todd Ehlers
Dear Cryolist:

Please see the attached advertisement for an open PhD position in my group related to paleoclimate model applications for understanding tectonic, surface process, and basin sedimentation problems in the European Alps. The project is part of the ‘larger’ 4DMB Alps priority research program in Germany and provides a stimulating academic environment for research.

Application deadline is Oct. 30.  Interested persons are welcome to contact me if they have questions.

Best wishes,
Todd

--
Todd Ehlers
Professor, (MAE)

Office Phone:  +49 7071 29 73152
Mobile: +49 172 3676703
******

Advertisement_Alps_MutzEhlers_20201012.pdf (67K) Download Attachment