Polar Regional Climate Modelling (CORDEX) Workshop 7-9th October 2019: Last Call

Polar Regional Climate Modelling (CORDEX) Workshop 7-9th October 2019: Last Call

Ruth Mottram

Dear all,

We have had many interesting abstracts submitted for the Polar CORDEX workshop at DMI in Copenhagen. We have also had many late registrations so we have therefore decided to extend the deadline for registration until the 30th September.

Please sign up at the following link where there is also a draft agenda.

http://www.climate-cryosphere.org/activities/targeted/polar-cordex/meetings/1599-2019polarcordexmeeting

We look forward to welcoming you to Copenhagen

Best wishes

Dr Ruth Mottram

Climate Scientist/Klimaforsker

Research and Development