Post Doc - Arctic Oceanography - Bergen, Norway - 3 years

Post Doc - Arctic Oceanography - Bergen, Norway - 3 years

Lars Henrik Smedsrud

Hello.

Please find the announcement of a 3 year Postdoctoral Fellow position at the Geophysical Institute, University of Bergen, below.
The position is associated with the externally funded EU project INTAROS “Integrated Arctic observation system”
http://www.intaros.eu/

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/146077/postdoctoral-fellow-position-at-the-geophysical-institute-university-of-bergen

Geophysical Institute is an integral part of the Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research:
https://bjerknes.uib.no/en

Our main responsibility in INTAROS will be to set up a mooring system that can measure changes in sea ice formation,
mixing below the ice, impacts for ocean physics and biogeochemistry, and how these interact. There will be cruise
to the Arctic Ocean north of Svalbard for both summer 2019 and onwards.

Questions about the position can be directed to me or Truls Johannesen ([hidden email]).

Applications deadline is Sunday, January 21, 2018.

Have a happy Christmas out there -

Lars H.

--
Lars H. Smedsrud

Professor, Geophysical Institute, University of Bergen
part of the Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research  (www.bjerknes.uib.no)

[hidden email]  www.folk.uib.no/ngfls   +47 55582638
Allegaten 70, 5007 Bergen, Norway (Office 2220, West Wing)