PostDoc position (2 Years) in Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere

PostDoc position (2 Years) in Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere

Tobias Bolch
Dear colleagues,

I am looking for a motivated PostDoc in Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere
with the focus on High Mountain Asia.

More information can be found here:
http://geo.uzh.ch/~tbolch/CryosphereRemteSensing_JobOffer_UZH.pdf

Due to funding regulations the position is restricted to member states
of the European Space Agency (www.esa.int).

Do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any questions,

Tobias

--
Dr. Tobias Bolch
Mountain Cryosphere Research Group

PostDoc position (2-3 Years) in Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere

Tobias Bolch

I recently posted a PostDoc position in Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere
with the focus on High Mountain Asia.

This position is funded by the European Space Agency and the Swiss
National Science Foundation (SNF). I just got the information that SNF
funded three years of PostDoc, even more than expected... which is good
news.
I therefore expect the candidate to stay at least 2 years, but depending
on interests and skills 3 years are also possible. Candidates from
non-ESA member states are now also eligible to apply.

Please find the updated offer here

http://geo.uzh.ch/~tbolch/CryosphereRemoteSensing_JobOffer_UZH_extended.pdf

Reviews will begin 8th January but I will also consider applications
handed in slightly later as some of you might be off for holiday from
Christmas until the 7th January.

Do not hesitate to ask in case you have any questions.

Best regards,

Tobias

--
Dr. Tobias Bolch
Leader Mountain Cryosphere Research Group