Postdoc available

Umesh Haritashya-2
I have the 2nd #Postdoc position available in my lab to do all things glacier from High Mountain Asia using satellite remote sensing/modeling/machine learning. If you are interested and have some experience doing glacier research, get in touch ASAP. Objectives are broad and it includes some dedicated time on doing science communication and satellite remote sensing based human rights that could include glacier and downstream community.

With COVID-19, it is challenging to hire international candidates, so it would be helpful if you are currently in the USA.

Details can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/y5exvcxq

Best,
Umesh
Umesh K. Haritashya, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept of Geology and Environmental Geosciences
Mann Chair (Endowed) in the Natural Sciences
University of Dayton, 300 College Park, Dayton, OH 45469-2364
Phone: 937-229-2939; Fax: 937-229-2889
[hidden email]
Twitter: @GlacierResearch