Postdoc in glacial geomorphology and cosmo isotopes at Durham University

Postdoc in glacial geomorphology and cosmo isotopes at Durham University

Michael J. Bentley

Postdoc in glacial geomorphology and cosmo isotopes at Durham University

We are advertising for an experienced Post-Doctoral Research Associate to join the Ice sheets and Sea-Level research group at Durham University, and work with me for a period of three years. The appointee will have expertise in geomorphology and geochronologic data and reconstructing glacier or ice sheet change over a range of timescales (from recent centuries to previous interglacials). The post will involve analysis of geomorphological and cosmogenic isotope datasets, including working with databases and with ice sheet modellers, and will entail writing of papers for publication and contribution to grant proposal development. It is likely to involve fieldwork, possibly in polar regions. The post is until end July 2020, and available from 1 August 2017.

Full details and application form here:  https://recruitment.durham.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form

Enquiries direct to me are very welcome: [hidden email]   +44(0)191-334-1859

Mike

Professor Mike Bentley

Department of Geography

Science Laboratories