Postdoc opportunity

Ivar Berthling

Dear cryolisters,

At the Department of Gegraphy, Norwegian University of Science and Technology we have a Postdoc position available. The position is ‘open’ with respect to thematic fields within Geography; for those likely to read this mail we would welcome applications related to physical geography and our research activities on the earth surface processes of alpine and polar areas.

See: http://www.jobbnorge.no/job.aspx?jobid=86311

Ivar Berthling