Postdoc position at British Antarctic Survey - Palaeoclimatologist

Postdoc position at British Antarctic Survey - Palaeoclimatologist

Mulvaney, Robert
More cross-posting, but we're hoping not to miss anyone interested.....

BAS have a position for a three year postdoc, working partly on the EU Past4Future project, and partly on the UK (NERC)-funded iGLASS project.  The tasks involve both ice core studies and more general palaeoclimate synthesis, with an emphasis in both funded projects on interglacials.

Please see the website:

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/employment/vacancies/job.php?tab=1&JobID=630

for details of the job and the skills required, as well as for the formal application procedure.  You can contact Eric Wolff or me for more information if this is not clear.  The closing date is 2nd May.

Best wishes
Robert

Dr Robert Mulvaney
British Antarctic Survey