Postdoctoral Research Fellow in 'Innovative Techniques in Glaciology': 2 years from November, 2010

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in 'Innovative Techniques in Glaciology': 2 years from November, 2010

Bryn Hubbard [byh]

Dear all,

We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to develop and apply innovative techniques in process glaciology. The successful applicant will join the Centre for Glaciology and be assigned to the Earth System Modelling component of the Climate Change Consortium of Wales (C3W).

The post is for a fixed term period of 24 months starting on, or soon after, November 1st 2010. The closing date for applications is August 27th.

Full details and application forms are available at http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/hr/jobs/vacancies-external/.

For informal discussion about the post please contact me ([hidden email]), and for general enquiries about C3W please contact Professor Michael Hambrey ([hidden email]).

Best wishes,

Bryn

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Dr Bryn Hubbard

Reader and Director

Centre for Glaciology

Institute of Geography & Earth Sciences

Aberystwyth University

Ceredigion, SY23 3DB. UK

Dr Bryn Hubbard

Darllenydd a Chyfarwyddwr

Canolfan Rhewlifeg

Sefydliad Daearyddiaeth & Gwyddorau Daear

Prifysgol Aberystwyth

Ceredigion, SY23 3DB. DU

(01970 622783

* [hidden email]

www.ies.aber.ac.uk/en/staff/academic/bryn-hubbard

Before printing, think about the environment P   Meddyliwch am yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu