Postdoctoral position available in hydrological/permafrost modelling. Northern Water Futures.

Postdoctoral position available in hydrological/permafrost modelling. Northern Water Futures.

Philip Marsh-2

Cryolist,

We are seeking a postdoctoral researcher interested in linking hydrological and permafrost/groundwater models for improved estimates of climate impacts on northern waters. Northern Water Futures (NWF) is a project funded by the Global Water Futures: Solutions to Water Threats in an Era of Global Change, a University of Saskatchewan-led research program. NWF is a Northwest Territories focused consortium working collaboratively to understand, predict, and address the impacts of climate change and industrial expansion on shared water resources across the NWT.

The full description of this researcher position can be found at: https/northernwaterfutures.wordpress.com/nwf-postdoctoral-fellowship/

Email inquiries or application materials to Philip Marsh ([hidden email]) with the subject line “NWF PDF Hydrology Application”. We will begin reviewing applications on December 15th, 2020, and anticipate an April 1, 2020 start date but there is flexibility in this. International and remote candidates will be considered.

Please contact me if you are interested:

Philip Marsh, pmarsh at wlu.ca

Philip Marsh, PhD

Professor and Canada Research Chair in Cold Regions Water Science

Cold Regions Research Centre

Wilfrid Laurier University

Waterloo, ON N2L 3C6

https://www.trailvalleycreek.ca/