Postdoctoral researcher position at the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology

Postdoctoral researcher position at the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology

Satoshi Kimura-2
Dear Colleagues

We are seeking a postdoctoral researcher at the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology.  The postdoc position aims to improve our understanding of processes regulating the ocean melting of the Western Antarctic Ice sheet and their feedbacks to the ocean circulation.
Please find the announcement at the following link:

Potential candidates are very welcome to contact me ([hidden email]) with any questions about the post.

Cheers,
Satoshi Kimura