Principles of Hydrology Short Course (virtual format) – January 11 – 22, 2021

Principles of Hydrology Short Course (virtual format) – January 11 – 22, 2021

Piercy, Jolana

Dear Cryolist members,

We are pleased to announce that Dr. John Pomeroy will still be offering his University of Saskatchewan-based graduate short course, Geography 827- Principles of Hydrology, from January 11th to 22nd, 2021. Due to concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the course will be offered as a condensed model  and will be hosted online.

For information about this course and how to apply, go to: https://research-groups.usask.ca/hydrology/training-education/intensive-courses/geog-827.php

Please feel free to contact [hidden email] if you have any questions about course content, or you can contact me ([hidden email]) if you have any questions about registering for the course.

Have a great day,

Jolana

Jolana Piercy

Research Administrative Assistant to the Director of Global Water Futures / CRC in Water Resources and Climate Change
Centre for Hydrology, University of Saskatchewan
101-121 Research Dr. Saskatoon SK S7N 1K2  CANADA

Phone: 306 966-6199
E-mail:
[hidden email]

Web: http://www.usask.ca/hydrology   www.globalwaterfutures.ca

I acknowledge that I live and work on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis. We pay our respect to the First Nations and Métis ancestors of this place and reaffirm our relationship with one another.

Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.