QRA Annual Discussion Meeting 2018

Caroline Clason-2

Dear Cryolisters,

The QRA Annual Discussion Meeting will be held at Plymouth University from 3rd-5th January 2018, and we are now welcoming the submission of abstracts. The overarching theme of the 2018 meeting is data/model inter-comparison, and one of the central scientific themes will be glacial systems and glacial geomorphology. We have five confirmed keynote speakers, including Professor Chris Clark

For more information, and to submit an abstract, please visit https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/whats-on/qra-annual-discussion-meeting-2018, and follow us on Twitter [hidden email]. Registration will also open soon, with early bird rates until the end of October.

If you have enquiries about the conference please contact me directly ([hidden email]) or via [hidden email]

Best wishes,

Caroline

Dr Caroline Clason | Lecturer in Physical Geography | School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Plymouth University, Drake Circus, Plymouth, PL4 8AA, UK | +447482304784 | [hidden email]