QRA abstract submission deadline (24th October)

QRA abstract submission deadline (24th October)

Caroline Clason-2

Dear Cryolisters,

This is a reminder that the call for abstracts for the QRA Annual Discussion Meeting (University of Plymouth, 3rd-5th January 2018) closes at noon tomorrow (24th October). Early-bird registration rates for both regular and postgraduate delegates are available until October 31st, and we hope to have informed presenters of whether they have been assigned a talk or poster by this date.

To register and submit an abstract, and for more information on the meeting themes, keynote speakers, preliminary programme, field trip, and the conference dinner, please visit https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/whats-on/qra-annual-discussion-meeting-2018.

You can also follow us on Twitter @QRA2018 for updates!

We invite all attendees of the QRA Annual Discussion Meeting 2018 to submit up to three photos on the theme of Quaternary Science to our photo competition. The photos will be judged by a panel at Plymouth University, and the shortlisted images (including the winner) will be on display throughout the conference. Please email all photo submissions to [hidden email] by 31st October - we look forward to seeing your submissions!

If you have enquiries about the conference please email [hidden email] or contact me directly ([hidden email]).

Best wishes,

Caroline

Dr Caroline Clason | Lecturer in Physical Geography | School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Plymouth University, Drake Circus, Plymouth, PL4 8AA, UK | +447482304784 | [hidden email]