REMINDER: IGS Nordic Branch Meeting 2017, Uppsala, Sweden

REMINDER: IGS Nordic Branch Meeting 2017, Uppsala, Sweden

Rickard Pettersson
Dear Cryolist members,

*The deadline for registration IGS-NB Meeting 2017 is on Friday this
week (6 October).*

Register at:
https://sites.google.com/site/igsnordicbranchmeeting2017/

We look forward to see you in Uppsala,

Best regards,
Rickard Pettersson, Veijo Pohjola, Ward van Pelt