Re: paper on Prince Gustav Ice Shelf

Christian Florian Göbel
hy everyone,
I wrote to Dr. Paul Cooper (from the British Antarctic Survey) to ask for the paper on the Prince Gustav Ice Shelf titled "Historical observations of Prince Gustav Ice Shelf" published in Polar Record Volume 33 - Issue 187. He was nice and sent me all he still had, a digital version (.doc file) with the figures in another attached file. I'm writing just to ask if anyone have the article in a pdf version?

Thank you for your attention.
--
Christian Florian Göbel

Oceanólogo & Mestrando em Oc. Física, Química e Geológic
Bolsista CNPq -- POLARCANION
Laboratório de Monitoramento da Criosfera (LaCrio) - FURG
fone: (53) 3233 6879 / (053) 8111 5504

2010/11/19 Cooper, Alexander P.R. <[hidden email]>

Dear Christian,

Attached is the only digital version of the paper that I have – I regret that it lacks the figures, which in those distant days were not usually integrated into the body of the manuscript. I also attach a zip archive containing the illustrations – they are in an antique version of CorelDraw, so I hope you can use them!

Best wishes

Paul Cooper