Reminder: Ant Sci April 27-28 in Madison

Reminder: Ant Sci April 27-28 in Madison

Kim Kreiger
A reminder that the Antarctic Science Symposium will take place Wednesday and Thursday, April 27 and 28, 2011, at the Memorial Union in Madison, Wisconsin.  You were originally invited on January 26 or 27, 2011.

If you want us to stop sending emails about this meeting, just reply and type in "Unsubscribe" in the Subject line.

You can register, view the current schedule and learn more at

                                                             http://internal.icecube.wisc.edu/meetings/2011/antsci/

Please register and pay your fees as soon as possible, so that we have your most recent contact information and can get an accurate head count.  We hope you will also be able to attend IceCube's Inauguration Dinner on April 28 at the Overture Center.

Conference hotel blocks are also listed on the website.  If you need help with booking, once your flight dates are set, Laurie at [hidden email] (608-890-0545) can help you with hotel options.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.  You can get by in downtown Madison quite easily without a car if you are reasonably mobile.  Google maps have walking routes as an option, and there is Street View available there to help you recognize buildings.  If you have any questions about the schedule or Madison in general, contact Kim at [hidden email] (608-890-1124).

We hope to see you in Madison in April!  Please pass this email along to interested colleagues.

Buford Price   [hidden email]                            Ryan Bay [hidden email]