Quantcast

Reminder: Lower Yenisei Observation Network Workshop 2017 - Deadline 28 february

Reminder: Lower Yenisei Observation Network Workshop 2017 - Deadline 28 february

roman.teisserenc
Reminder : Please submit your registration form before deadline on 28 February 2017

Dear colleagues and friends!

A second edition of Lower Yenisei Observation Network Workshop will take place in July–August 2017, as convened last summer. We are inviting you to participate in this amazing event, at once scientific and social, aboard a passenger cruise ship Aleksandr Matrosov, on its scheduled passage from Krasnoyarsk to Igarka!
Climate change in the high latitudes is amplified, as compared to temperate regions. This makes Arctic and Subarctic ecosystems a focal point for numerous research disciplines. The Yenisei is the largest Arctic river in terms of annual runoff, but it remains the least studied catchment in this region. The aim of the LYON2 workshop is to exchange our findings, share our knowledge and to federate our research efforts in the Yenisei basin.
The LYON2 registration form can be filled via the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/0BKudLkqvvp21zQ72
Please note that a student summer school, « Arctic Hydrology and Freshwater Biogeochemistry », will be organized ahead boat departure in Krasnoyarsk and within the LYON2 framework co–jointly by Siberian Federal University and Sergeev Institute of Environmental Geoscience, RAS.
First LYON2 circular (attached) will provide you with further details.

Registration form submission deadline: 28 February 2017.

We will be grateful if you forward this message to your colleagues who can find the scope of the workshop relevant to their research.

With best regards,
on behalf of the Organizing Committee,
Roman Teisserenc and Nikita I. Tananaev

LYON2 - 1 Annonce.pdf (1M) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment