Reminder: Northwest Glaciologists Meeting October 4/5

Reminder: Northwest Glaciologists Meeting October 4/5

Erin Pettit-3
Dear Cryolist,

As a reminder, we invite you to join us at the Northwest Glaciologists
Meeting October 4 and 5, 2019.

The meeting will be held on campus at Oregon State University in
Corvallis, OR.

Please visit this website for more information and we appreciate you
filling out the form on the website to let us know of your plans to attend.

http://exploreice.org/nwg

We look forward to seeing you here!

Erin

--
----
*********   I've MOVED!!!  *******

Erin Pettit
Associate Professor
Glaciology http://exploreice.org
Director, Inspiring Girls Expeditions http://inspiringgirls.org

College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
104 CEOAS Admin Building
College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331
206-619-1752 (cell)
[hidden email]

Inspiring Girls Expeditions are tuition-free, wilderness science expeditions
        that offer a powerful opportunity for young women
        from *all* social and economic backgrounds
        to build their creativity, curiosity, courage, and confidence.

You can help change a girls' life!  Please support us:  http://inspiringgirls.org