Reminder: 'Polar Climate and Environmental Change in theLast Millennium' conference

Reminder: 'Polar Climate and Environmental Change in theLast Millennium' conference

Przemyslaw.Wyszynski
Dear polarclimate2020 friends,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for registration and abstract submissions to take part in the 3rd International Conference on 'Polar Climate and Environmental Change in the Last Millennium'  is approaching. As you know, due to the COVID-19 crisis the conference was rescheduled to 23–25 November 2020.

Accordingly, in the interest of protecting attendees we have also changed the venue to a large hall on the Nicolaus Copernicus University campus (<https://polarclimate2020.umk.pl/pages/venue/>). This will ensure that all safety procedures required to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infections will be observed, and Nicolaus Copernicus University’s internal safety policies adhered to.

We warmly encourage you to register and submit the abstract by 15th October (<https://polarclimate2020.umk.pl/pages/faq/>) according to the key, rescheduled dates (<https://polarclimate2020.umk.pl/pages/Important_dates/>).

Looking forward to seeing you in Toruń.

Cheers,

polarclimate2020 Committee
Rajmund Przybylak, Andrzej Araźny, and Przemek Wyszyński