Reminder: Sept 1 webinar on NSF funding for Arctic resident-researcher collaborations

Reminder: Sept 1 webinar on NSF funding for Arctic resident-researcher collaborations

Liz Weinberg-2
Tomorrow (Sept 1), 3:30pm ET / 11:30am AKT, join the National Science Foundation for a program manager chat about the recent Dear Colleague Letter announcing potential support for community collaborations between NSF-funded Arctic researchers and residents.

Through this Dear Colleague Letter, NSF's Arctic Sciences Section (ARC) in the Office of Polar Programs is encouraging submissions of proposals for projects that will enrich interactions and improve collaboration between Arctic residents and NSF-funded researchers. Through increasing investment in Arctic research in recent years, NSF has created greater opportunities for researchers to work in the Arctic, to build strong partnerships with Arctic residents, and to create projects in collaboration with northern communities. The Arctic Sciences Section wishes to support the development of additional research capacity of Arctic residents and local and regional organizations to strengthen communication and to enhance partnerships with the academic community that NSF typically supports.

All are welcome to attend this webinar. Get more information on the IARPC Collaborations website, and register here.

--
Liz Weinberg
Web Manager & Community Coordinator