Reminder to register for the PYRN Workshop (June 22 - 24) at EUCOP5 - Chamonix (France)

Reminder to register for the PYRN Workshop (June 22 - 24) at EUCOP5 - Chamonix (France)

Florence Magnin
Dear young cryo-scientists and students,

This is a reminder about the PYRN Workshop that will be held June 22 – 24 in conjunction with EUCOP5 (June 24 - 29) in Chamonix. Program outlines are provided on the EUCOP website: https://eucop2018.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/4

Detailed information will be released in the coming weeks, so please check for updates!

We encourage all young researchers (within 6 years after their PhD) and students interested in attending the workshop to register through the EUCOP booking system: http://events.congres-chamonix.com/event/registration?eventid=21&langue=UK before April 30th.

This workshop is free of charge!!

If you need any further information, please contact Florence Magnin at [hidden email]

We are looking forward to seeing you in Chamonix.

Florence Magnin,
On behalf of the PYRN ExCom