Request for frozen soil/permafrost electromagnetic properties (Visible/NIR and Thermal IR)

Request for frozen soil/permafrost electromagnetic properties (Visible/NIR and Thermal IR)

Tedesco Marco
Dear colleagues,

I am looking for any information concerning electromagnetic properties of frozen soil, permafrost in the visible/NIR and thermal IR regions. The scope is to include some information in an introductory text  and, therefore, it can/should be pretty general.

I would appreciate if anybody could provide this information.

Sincerely,

Marco Tedesco
[hidden email]
www.cryocity.org
www.greenlandmelting.com

@cryocity

Cryospheric Processes Laboratory, Director
Dept. Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Asst. Prof.
The Graduate Center, CUNY, Doctoral Faculty

138th and Convent Avenue
Marshak Science Buildg., Room J106
City College of New York
New York City, NY 10031, USA