Requesting volcanic ash samples

Jonathan P Weller
Dear Cryolist,

I am looking for spare samples of volcanic ash that would help in my investigation into the impacts of ash on the glacier surface energy balance.

I'm hoping to identify the relationship between thermal conductivity of ash and other variables such as albedo, packing density, and wet or dry ash.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please contact me at [hidden email]

Jonathan Weller