Reviewing of PYRN travel grant applications to attend EUCOP5

Reviewing of PYRN travel grant applications to attend EUCOP5

Florence Magnin
Dear Permafrost Young Researchers,

This email is to inform you that we are currently reviewing the travel grant applications we received to attend the EUCOP5 and PYRN Workshop that will be held in Chamonix (23rd to 29th June 2018).

You will be informed about the decision by email in between the 20th and 25th March.

The recipients will receive 250 euros in the weeks following the conference.

Best regards.

Florence Magnin on behalf of the PYRN ExCom