Quantcast

SECOND CIRCULAR: 5th International Conference of the IASC thematic network 'Palaeo-Arctic Spatial and Temporal (PAST) Gateways'

SECOND CIRCULAR: 5th International Conference of the IASC thematic network 'Palaeo-Arctic Spatial and Temporal (PAST) Gateways'

Nina Kirchner
APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

SECOND CICRULAR

Dear colleagues,

The 5th International Conference of the IASC thematic network
'Palaeo-Arctic Spatial and Temporal (PAST) Gateways' will be held from
22-26 May, 2017 at Kristineberg Research Station, Gullmmarsfjord, Sweden.

The deadline for registration (February 17, 2017) is approaching, and
due to limited space at the conference site we can unfortunately not
accept more than 75 participant (on a first-come, first served basis).

For more information, please see

http://rechenknecht.natgeo.su.se/PGW2017/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Kristineberg!

Nina Kirchner, Riko Noormets, Helena Alexanderson, Martin Jakobsson,
Colm O'Cofaigh

Recently published:
Ó Cofaigh, C., Briner, J., Kirchener, N., Lucchi, R.G. and Meyer, H.
(eds.) (2016). PAST Gateways (Palaeo-Arctic Spatial and Temporal
Gateways). Quaternary Science Reviews, v. 147, 434 pp.