SIPN South: call for contributions (due date: December 15th 2017)

SIPN South: call for contributions (due date: December 15th 2017)

Francois Massonnet

Dear colleagues,

The Sea Ice Prediction Network South (SIPN South) is inviting contributors to participate to the first coordinated sea ice prediction experiment in the Southern Ocean, targeting February 2018.

For more information about the project and submission guidelines, please follow this link:

http://www.elic.ucl.ac.be/users/fmasson/SIPNSouth_2018_call.pdf

We kindly draw your attention to the deadline for submission of the forecasts: 15th of December 2017.

Questions or feedbacks may be directed to Fran├žois Massonnet ([hidden email]).

We are looking forward to receiving your contribution,

The SIPN South Leadership team

F. Massonnet, P. Reid, J. Lieser, J. Fyfe, C. Bitz, W. Hobbs, K. Kusahara.