SIPN South: call for contributions (due date: December 8th 2019)

SIPN South: call for contributions (due date: December 8th 2019)

François Massonnet

Dear colleagues,

The Sea Ice Prediction Network South (SIPN South) is inviting contributors to participate to the third coordinated sea ice prediction experiment in the Southern Ocean, targeting the period December 2019-February 2020.

For more information about the project and for submission guidelines, please follow this link [1].

We kindly draw your attention to the deadline for submission of the forecasts: Sunday 8th December 2019.

Questions or feedbacks may be directed to François Massonnet ([hidden email]).

We are looking forward to receiving your contribution,

The SIPN south Leadership team

F. Massonnet, P. Reid, J. Lieser, J. Fyfe, C. Bits, W. Hobbs

[1] https://fmassonn.github.io/sipn-south.github.io/doc/2019-2020/SIPNSouth_2019-2020_call.pdf