Quantcast

Science and research through photography

Science and research through photography

Christopher Lange
Hello all,

I'm a conservation student with a heavy emphasis on both climate change and animal behavior. I'm simultaneously a photographer in the U.S. Navy.

I'll be in Anchorage <a dir="ltr" href="x-apple-data-detectors://0" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="calendar-event" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0">June 25-July 3 on assignment for the Navy. In the most simplistic sense, my job is to tell a story through visual communication.

If anyone in this listserve is conducting any field work or research and is open to and interested in photo documentation of said subject, I'd love the opportunity to communicate your story through photographs.

Your participation would enable me to communicate not only your work, but the overall importance of science and research within our society to fellow service members.

If you have any leads, suggestions or questions, please get in touch with me!

Thank you,
Christopher Lange

(Any and all photography would be free and considered public domain as put forth by Department of Defense regulations)

Re: Science and research through photography

Abnels15
Surely will get in touch if will have such information. Have recently learned photography from one of best Port Macquarie Photographer. He is really awesome and gives great lessons on photography. Now working as his assistant. Will soon apply for a good job.